Sunday 30 October 2011

HALLOWEEEN!

Hey everyone!

Happy (early) Halloween!!! So I know that Halloween is tomorrow and many people (like myself) wait until last minute to come up with a costume, so to help you last minute people I am going to give you some ideas on what to dress up as!!

Celebrities love this time of year because they love being creative with their costume however you need to make sure that when you put your costume together you are being appropriate. When planning a costume you need to think of where you are going, your age (what is appropriate and what is not) and your morals. Costumes honestly do not have to cost an arm and a leg, you can make one with items you already own in your closet (At the end of the post I will give you a perfect costume idea)

This past week I was looking at past celebrity costumes and it was quite shocking to see what some people will wear! Here are some cool costumes and some real question marks.



Honestly I love Heidi Klum and her personality, she does not have to dress sexy to feel good about herself, and her Halloween costume speaks to that statement. Although I personally wear that costume I love how it shows here creative personality and she is a mother so she does need to watch out for what she wears because of the press and media. However this costume is a for sure thumbs up!!! GOOD JOB HEIDI!




SUPERHERO's in DA building!!!! @kimkardashian
When I saw this costume that Kim K. wore yesterday for her Halloween party I was so jealous I have never thought about it! Kim and Jonathan Cheban really showed their 'comic' side and its both sexy and festive. L-O-V-E it!!


Assholes in vegas at their finest
WOWW...so this takes horrible to a new level! So I understand how made costumes...however I am pretty sure that is not what a cat wears! Does Snookie and her friend know that you actually have to dress up for Halloween? Thumbs DOWN!!!


Now that you saw some good and some bad Halloween costume here is a short video on how to make your own quick Halloween costume so you can save a few bucks this Halloween and look like this!!


RISKY BUSINESS!!





Post your comments and what costumes you like as well as tips to your Halloween costume for tomorrow!! Hope everyone has a safe and Happy Halloween!! Eat LOTS of chocolate!!

M&M


2 comments:

  1. Hi! Good post. It is super easy to throw a costume together with things you already have. And I totally agree that Snooki does not need costumes! She manages to look ridiculous as is.

    I actually didnt buy anything this year and put together 2 costumes. I was a 'cowgirl' (ya original I know!) for the parties on Saturday, and am going as Ke$ha to work tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting post Michelle, your photos actaully made me start google-ing for more funny images on halloween costume, can't wait to go dress up my little cousin with her funny pumkin outfit tomorrow :) Have a great Halloween !!

    ReplyDelete